- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a model of SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) an
d has been modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, location, type and version of your browser, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website including the reference source, the duration of the visit, page views, and website browsing paths;
- Information such as your email address, which you provide to us when you sign up for the site;
- Information you enter when you create a profile on our website such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, romantic situation, interests and hobbies, academic background and career path;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information you enter when you use the services of our website;
- Information generated when using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information about the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you make on our site, which include your name, address, phone number, email address and bank information;
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your ID, your profile pictures and the content of your publications;
- Information contained in all communications you send us via email or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you give us.
Before disclosing personal information about another person to us, you must obtain the consent of that person with respect to the disclosure and treatment of that personal information under the terms of that policy.
D. Using your personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used in the objectives described in this policy or in the relevant website pages. We can use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and our company;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
- Send you the goods you bought on our website;
- Provide you with the services purchased on our website;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- Send you non-marketing business communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your desire to no longer receive our newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, via email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time of your desire to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with that information);
- Process requests and claims about your website made by you or about you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service); And
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publishing it, we will publish it and may use it in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
E. Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as long as this is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or plan to) sell; And
- To any person whom we reasonably consider to be an integral part of a court or other authority responsible for the disclosure of this personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not pass on your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
- The information we collect can be stored, processed and transferred to all the countries in which we operate, so that we can use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect can be transferred to the following countries, having no data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit to publication may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
- You expressly accept the transfer of personal information described in This Section F.
G. Keeping your personal information
- This Section G details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and removal of personal information.
- The personal information we process for any purpose is not kept for longer than necessary for this purpose or for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally delete personal data from these categories at the date and time specified below:
- This type of personal data will be deleted ' And
- ENTER OTHER DATES/HOURS.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section G, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings; And
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, abuse or tampering with of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide us on secure servers (password-protected and firewalls).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently unsecured, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for the privacy of the password you use to access our website; we won't ask for your password (except when you log on to our website).
We can sometimes update this policy by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes made to this policy. We can inform you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging service.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
- The fee settlement 'ENTREZ THE RELEVANT IF'; And
- Presenting sufficient proof of your identity -AJUSTE THE TEXT TO REFLECT YOUR POLITICAL" (for these purposes, we generally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by notary plus an original copy of a public service invoice indicating your current address).
We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent authorized by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will express your agreement in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
L. Updated information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We only use session cookies
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the goals in which we use them are described below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website/ track users when browsing the website/ enable the use of a shopping cart on the website/improve website usage/analyze website usage;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. Like what:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management replacement settings available by clicking on "Tools," "Internet Options," "Confidentiality" and then "Advanced";
- With Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools," "Options," "Confidentiality" and then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and uncheck "Accept cookies from sites"; And
- With Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Personalize and Control" menu, then clicking "Parameters," "Show Advanced Settings" and "Content Settings" and then selecting "Prevent Sites from Setting Data" in the "Cookies" header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you won't be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete the cookie file manually (you can find instructions to do so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- With Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on 'Tools', 'Options', and 'Confidentiality', then selecting 'Use custom settings for history' and clicking 'Show cookies' and then 'Delete all cookies'; And
- With Chrome (version 29), you can remove all cookies by accessing the "Personalize and Control" menu, then clicking "Parameters," "Show Advanced Settings" and "Delete Navigation Data" and then "Delete Cookies and Data from Other Sites" Before clicking "Delete Navigation Data."
- Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.